Friday, February 5, 2010

Nitty Gritty Haiti Details

What I know so far:

Leaving Feb 8th for Port a Prince, Haiti. Operating as an RN in the care of wounded children in make shift tent clinics surrounding an orphanage. Sleeping there as well. In addition, traveling to “Tent Cities,” with mobil clinic operations. This trip is for 14 days including a day and a half or 2 days travel time on either end of the trip.

***I won’t be able to give updates, but this website may be the link to do so(or to at least find out more about it): mercyworks.org and ywamtyler.org

I come home Feb 23rd to rest. On March 8th I will leave for Haiti again. This time with a mixed team of medical as well as psychologists and therapists. We will be helping in clinics as well as tent cities and being housed by local missionaries.

***I will not be giving updates on this second trip, the best option to stay connected is this website: ohmhaiti.org

No comments: