Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy in Haiti!

My dear dear family,

Soo much to say! Thank you for your prayers! I always have to write so fast, but I must tell you, things are happening here in Haiti that have NEVER happened here before in all of Haiti's history. NEVER! The president issued that for 3 days, today and Saturday and Sunday, the entire nation is to pray and fast until noon each day. Here's the deal, will they all be praying to Jesus Christ, or will they also be praying to their voodoo god? This is why we need for you who are outside of this place of bondage to join in our prayer and fasting each day until noon. We are two hours ahead here. I would be soo blessed, but more importantly, YOU WILL BE A PART OF SHAKING SPRITUAL GROUND IN WAYS THAT HAVE NEVER BEEN DONE FOR THIS COUNTRY! Even Haitian's are amazed and recognizing this great thing.


As for what's happening here. Today was amazing! The kids are improving miraculously. Kids who may have never walked again without the physical therapy we are giving them....people from outside our haven, as I like to call it, recognize a difference between what's happening in our little chapel turned clinic and say it is a difference of Love! So awesome.



Other prayer requests in my little section of PAP:



Keep praying for Meeshela: If the "red tape" is lifted, she will be flown to Miami,Florida's children's hospital for surgery! (She needs atrium repaired.)



Crystal: 15yr old girl. Orphaned by the earthquake, lost her R foot. Every day at 3-4ish in the afternoon she has fantom pain and cries alot. This is no coinsedence to us that it is the same time the earthquake hit. We pray for her alot, and she loves to smile.



Jean(John): 4 month old orphaned by the earthquake. Way underdeveloped and undernourished. Pray for quick development, that he'd catch up. I want to see fat rolls on that wrinkly skin!!!



We are about to expand to 50 kids! It'll happen around the 18th or 20th. I am praying about staying on until the 2nd if it doesn't cost too much extra.....that will still give me a few days to rest before coming back on the 8th.



I love you my dear dear friends and think of you often, knowing your prayers are with me! Love and blessings to you!

No comments: