Sunday, February 21, 2010

A Day Away

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHOUT OUT TO MY DARLING KRISTEN HOWDESHELL! I LOVE YOU!!!! GLAD WE GOT TO TALK THIS MORNING!

Well, as you heard, the weekend here has been crazy! So....we got away! My leader said, "you have no choice, you're going to the beach." Okay! This morning we did have church the Hatian way under the mango tree. It was really wonderful as I was able to press into Jesus just as I would at home with my Boiler Room church family. What a blessing and an answer to prayer! I loved praying for all my kiddos in the clinic as they sat their on benches/stretchers.

After all was settled in at the clinic as far as new volunteers, we left for the beach. The beach was not what I would ideally chose for a relaxing getaway, but I think it was really good for me. And I am hoping that tonight I will be rocked to sleep by the lasting feeling of being in waves. Hmmm, love that!

Tomorrow morning I think I will be going super early to build tents in the city. So I am off to bed now. Love to you all!

Everyone in KC, I am sorry you're stuck home tonight! Mom! I am soo sad you are likely missing River Dance! Be safe everyone.

No comments: