Thursday, June 4, 2009

Beautiful Jesus!!!!

Oh my heavens! Oh my stars! Oh my beautiful beautiful Jesus!!!!!!!!

My dears, I have you in my heart tonight, wanting you all to experience the beauty of the Lord! You can imagine how the last few days have had their rough moments. To be honest, but short, there have been those moments of big questions and flashback memories of all that happened on Tuesday. I know what is truth, and that Jesus reigns over all and is in full control....the enemy does not like me to think so and he is the one who trys to get me down. But I cling to the Lord and He is so so so so faithful!

Every morning I wake up to children's little voices calling. When I look at them I am looking at Jesus. He is right with me at every moment. I got to experience a baby's first smile this morning! Another little one who has been through such trauma and just came to us recently, woke up this morning with such joy!!!! I could go on with stories of the kids here. I watch them walking around or coming up to me for hugs and holding, for every need.....and I just see beautiful Jesus. I am so content in these moments. I love to just sit with the babies, one in my arms two in a stroller, one by my side as I try to get them smiling and cooing. I love the way the sun comes into the backyard as I walk along with a baby in arms as I feed him his bottle. I love to do my laundry and help with the dishes. I love being here! It is the grace of the Lord who has made it so! Don't think me an angel who just does these amazing things, if I did not have his Holy Sprit, I would be useless.


Okay, so this is already too long. I don't like to write this long. Jesus is beautiful!


JENNI!!!!!!!!! Congratulations second mama to baby Olive!!!! all my love, Amanda



P.S.: Prayers: Tomorrow is Americu's funeral
Little Hawa is still in hospital and needs a miracle!!!
Idrussi's ears are so infected and need healing.
Pieter and Rika still in need of comfort and peace!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry bout that last comment, I always forget my password and it takes a million tries! Anyhow, I am touched by your stories, they are amazing Amanda! God is Amazing. We have both experienced such miracles, huh? If you look on Facebook, you can see pictures of her, she is perfect and beautiful and I can't wait for you to hold her! I pray everyday for you. Love you-