Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A Day in the Life of....

Here is a run down of my usual day:

7am: wake up, prep for day and WORHSIP JESUS on our own. (My favorite place is on my deck where I can dance and read and pray)
9-9:30am: breakfast and making sandwhiches.
10: Worship all together in Masi, the location.
11-1pm: Walking into and around township, entering people's homes and sharing Jesus, encouraging Bible studies among the people, ect.
1-1:30pm: Lunch (a simple sandwhich)
1:30-6: continue walking around Masi doing the same as before lunch.
Evenings: we have an amazing dinner cooked by a wonderful South African women-delish!!!!
Then we are free to play games, hang out, read, watch beautiful sunsets...(Which I am missing right now so that I can write to you).

More to come to describe all that I see and experience!

Oh yes, and prayer requests:

Clarity of mind and heart as we attempt to share Jesus for who He really is!

Endurance for each day, as you can see, alot of walking!

Joy and Courage!

Love in Him!!!!! Amanda


p.s.: Jenni, you must be reading Always Enough! Isn't it great?!?!?!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Yes, mam I've been reading it! And now I have such a better understanding of what you are so passionate about. It helps me to better intercede for you, which I've been woken up in the middle of the night to do several times since you left. I woke up with dreams of Maputo like 15 times the other night, weird, huh??? It just reminds me to pray for you. Love you!

Grace said...

Hi Amanda!
It sounds like you are having a wonderful time and are in your element! I've been praying for you and everyone you are there with. I miss you! Love you!