Friday, May 29, 2009

6 hours....

Hi everyone! I just wanted to tell you all that in 6 hours I will be on my way to the airport in 6 hours, headed to Mozambique!!!!!! It has been a wonderful stay here in Cape Town. The Lord has stretched me and grown me. I am at a Birthday party so I haven't much time to write. Just please pray for my journey. I have been a little stressed about it-I am still not packed, and have to wake up at 3 am to leave for the airport!!!!! Plus, I have to stop over in Joberg, and I really do not like that airport. Pray for safety and a smooth journey! Thanks loves!

2 comments:

Nichole said...

Hey girl.... leave us a note as soon as you can and let us know you are safe! Are you traveling there alone?? I hope not. Anyways...we found the bridesmaids dresses, it was only $74 after taxes!! We went ahead and paid for it now so we could make sure you got it.

Nichole said...

Hey Amanda!!

Mama and Kole just lookin' on here tonight wanted to say hello:D We just got back from Steph's wedding, it was beautiful...she got married under the trees behind the gazebos! The girls were so cute...I had to be a "flower girl" with them so they would walk down the aisle-at the spur of the moment...wink... We really missed you there, we will pray for your safety. Love ya!!

Nichole and Mama and Gene:D