Thursday, February 16, 2012

Time Out



He told them, "My soul is crushed with grief to the point of death. Stay here and watch with me." Matthew 26:38

Wow! I just have to post this. It is not to do with the kids, but rather my own journey with the Lord. Honestly, for the past 3 months I have been in a very difficult place. A place where it seems my hopes and dreams have died. I do not know how to keep looking to the Lord. I do not know how to hope anymore or hold onto faith. I am not sure if I can call good a Lord where there is sickness, sadness, death...and He doesn't SEEM to do anything about it. These are all real questions and troubles. And I need more than words to be the answer.

But here is what I do know:

1) He will NEVER leave me.
2) I will know what it is to know that He is my only way, the only way I will live to hope again.
3) He has been where I am. He knows it deeper than I will ever have to (I am pretty sure I won't walk the walk of his crucifixion while I on this earth...)

Man, I love that Man! I love love love Him! When I do come back around to the place where I call Him good.....because I will(and really, I am calling Him good in my heart of hearts as I know only someone so good would never leave me)....I will know that I know that I know that I know what is true.

He loves us because He loves us because He loves us because He loves us because He loves us because He loves us because that is who He is!

"Blessed are the poor in Spirit, for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven."    oooh yes please, take me there!

No comments: