Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Our Eyes Are Telling

For 2 months now, I have been journeying with the kids through the very thing that I thought I had lost: Faith. Imagination. Looking forward to that thing you cannot yet see.

Every time I speak to the kids, I am very aware that it is the Holy Spirit speaking through me...because it is not just the kids who are being spoken to, but me as well!

"Your eye is a lamp for your body. A pure eye lets sunshine into your soul. But an evil eye shuts out the light and plunges you into darkness."


So Holy Spirit talked to us on Sunday. He said, "Look up. Look at me. Look into the Kingdom of Heaven. And just watch. Watch as your whole body turns into light. The light that is Christ Jesus Himself."

We can't always use our physical eyes. So we closed 'em. We opened the eyes in our hearts as we listened to Revelation 4. We let Holy Spirit paint the picture in our minds. 

Unfortunately for you....most of the kids took theirs home. A couple were left behind as posted here. 


Let this be the beginning of a journey deep into the Kingdom of Heaven. Let's explore every facet, every nook and cranny. Let's be changed into creatures so full of light, so full of the love and adoration of our Dear King, that nothing else matters! Amen!

No comments: