Friday, February 5, 2010

Will you join me there?

I know you, my brothers and sisters, are with me because we sit in the same place:

God raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus, that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus. Ephesians 2:6-7

Now, it is for this reason we bow our knees: that Christ may dwell in our hearts through faith, being rooted and grounded in love. Eph.3:14,17

Prayers for Haiti:
-Invite the Holy Spirit to move among the people
-Soften the hearts of the people
-Healing: Spiritual, Emotional, Health, Wounds
-Pray against child trafficking
-For mother’s delivering babies: for infants and preemies, and their mother’s recovery.
-For Salvation and Redemption
-Strength and sustainment for the missionaries currently full time in Haiti



Prayers for Me:
-To know I am fully loved and a part of Papa’s ever growing family.
-To welcome the Holy Spirit to have His full way in me every day.
-To embrace the fullness of Christ’s loving compassion for the Haitian people no matter how much that makes my heart hurt!
-Strength showing itself in JOY when my heart does hurt.
-Promises continued to be made known to me.
-Quick to recognize my sin, and drop it at the Cross.
-That I’d pick up on the language quick and easy. ;D

No comments: