Thursday, October 9, 2008

Whoops!

Hello to any of you who are still reading this thang! Indeed it is true, I am back in the USA....and it sure is strange! Maybe it is partly the jet lag from a way longer travel than expected. I could write you something more about how it is to be back, but I will just wait and tell you in person! Anyway I am back safe and sound.

The only thing is I don't have a phone at the moment....not sure when that'll be remedied. I seem to have left my phone charger in Africa. Oops! That wouldn't be so bad except at the moment I also don't have my car so I cannot figure out where a store is to get another....nor do I have my debit card which has in it all my money because it is where my car is......believe me I am laughing at the thought of how strange it is to be back and how many mishaps are happening to me-just a bunch of little ones that make me laugh though!

So hope to see you all soon enough! love, Amanda Kane

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home Amanda!
Love,
Dad