Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Adress dilemma

Good morning everybody! Thank you all for all your comments that you leave! I love hearing from you. Hope everyone is doing well! Feel free to use the comment section to let me know what's up in your life too!

And in response to you my Jenni, you can just go ahead and send it right away. I do not think it'll get stolen, but unfortunately all addresses here uses the p.o.box system. No mail man goes into the villages I guess. So, at least we'll have the dvd's and stickers for the last couple weeks and then they can use the dvd's even while we're not there. Thanks m'dear!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Ok, it's on it's way then! I'll just pray over it before I send it out! Ha ha!

Jenni said...

Hello darling, can you tell me what the name of your haircutter is? What's the name of that place you go to? Stacey loves the pixie cut and wanted your girl's name. Post a new blog, I wanna know what's happenin! Love you~