Monday, August 18, 2008

Thank You!

Hi my dear ones! I just want to thank all of you who are thinking about me and praying for me, and for those of you who have written me little notes and have commented on my blog! It is all so encouraging! Especially today when I heard from you Tricia and Beth! I was just telling Jesus that I was a little bit lonely for you who know me. So that I could visit with you and share my heart and...well just homesick! So it is very good that I heard from you! I love you all! God bless! And please pray for tomorrow. The kids from Hakahana did not come today, so they should be coming tomorrow! Thanks! G'nite!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amanda -
We are all so eager to read your updates (all of us back here in the U.S.)! Just know that you have our interest - not to mention tons of prayer, every time I think of you! When you get back, I would love to have you come over for tea!
I will keep checking up on your progress everyday!
Love,
One of your biggest Fans,
Bethy

Unknown said...

Our family continues to keep you in our prayers. The kids won't let me forget. ;) It is so great to see how the Lord is answering prayers.

That is such an awesome analogy you had about opening a letter from the Lord when we open his Word. I know how excited I am to know that a loved one will be opening a letter that I have written to them. I would imagine the excitement as they tear it open and the joy in their heart as they find what is contained inside. To find that they received it and tossed it aside without any anticipation would be heart wrenching. I will always remember this when I think that reading the Lord's love letter to me can wait even as he anticipates the time with us. No more putting it off. Thank you for sharing and being such an encouragement!