Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Eta dien! (This is the day!)



Today is the day! All the prayers, anticipation and building excitement is at this moment mixed in with a pinch of nervous joy as Bethany and I get ready to board a jet-plane in just a few short hours!
Yesterday I hugged my fam goodbye (at the lively hour of 3am) and flew to D.C. to meet up with Ms. Bethany Good (in pic). We were both so blessed by her loving community here who held a worship and prayer time with and for us. WOW! I am so amazed by the BIG family I have in King Jesus' kingdom! I know we've got prayers covering us from KC to DC to Michigan, Pennsylvania, Hawai'i, Germany...and who knows where else!
Welp, after sour send off from Bethany's friends, the 2 of us had word to do! Sorting through loads of this-and-that for the kiddos and trying to get our 4 bags kept under the 70lb max limit was no simple task! But let me just say the Lord has fit it to the ounce!
Dear friends! We leave you with grateful hearts for all the love you've poured into us. We cannot thank you enough for the way you are holding us in prayer. we are honored to be sent out by you in the Lord's grace!

"You are my witnesses," declares the Lord, "and my servant whom I have chose, so that you may know and believe me and understand that i am he. Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me." Isaiah 43:10

No comments: